Honey, We Need a Logo!
Deadline Extended to April 28
The New Canaan Library and the New Canaan Land Trust are excited to announce a unique opportunity for all our community’s aspiring artists and designers. We’re calling on you to showcase your creativity and talent in our “Honey, We Need a Logo!” logo design contest! The contest invites participants of all ages, with a special emphasis on engaging school-aged children, to create a series of eye-catching logos for the New Canaan Land Trust’s bee hives.
- The first-place winner will enjoy the sweet taste of victory as their winning logo will be featured on the honey bottles produced by the New Canaan Land Trust’s bee hives.
- The three runners-up will proudly display their logos on the physical hives. This is a fantastic chance for participants to see their artistic creations come to life while contributing to the local community and promoting environmental awareness.
- Open to all members of the New Canaan community, with a focus on school-aged children.
- Logos can be drawn or graphically designed. Must fit within a square, no larger than 5” x 5”.
- Participants are encouraged to submit creative, original, and visually appealing logo designs that celebrate the importance of bees and their vital role in our environment.
- The logo design may not include copyrighted items, inappropriate text or images, or personal information.
- Logos should incorporate New Canaan Land Trust colors: green and orange.
- Please include a brief artistic statement to explain your concept.
How to Enter:
Submit your designs in digital format (JPEG, PNG, or PDF) to Elle Smith at [email protected] or drop them off in the Children’s Room at the New Canaan Library by April 28, 2023. Include your full name, age, and contact information in the submission. Judges from the New Canaan Library and the New Canaan Land Trust will review all submissions and announce the winners on May 1, 2023.
We can’t wait to see your artistic flair in action! This contest is the perfect opportunity for you to share your love for our local environment while also having a chance to make a lasting impact on our community. So grab your pencils, paintbrushes, or tablets, and let your creativity soar!